· How & and why we collect your personal information
· How we use your data
· How we ensure privacy is maintained
· Your legal rights to your personal data
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION:
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION:
Xpozur Py Ltd uses and collects personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
· To personalise the user experience
· To provide appropriate service & products based on the users needs
· To improve our site
· We may use information users provide about themselves when placing an order to provide the required products &/or services to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
· To send emails, newsletters & other appropriate content out as requested. The email address’ users provide will only be used to send them the information they have specifically requested (which they can unsubscribe from at any point). If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we will include the unsubscribe option at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our website or email.
HOW REGISTERED PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IS USED: As part of the subscription process on our website whereby users subscribe to our lists &/or opt ins (including emails, newsletters etc) we use that information for the following reasons:
– to provide users with the information they have requested
-to check our records are correct
– to check on an appropriate basis that users are happy and satisfied
VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE: When a user visits www.xpozur.com.ay we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out statistics such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site & also traffic from organic searches vs social media. This information is only processed in a way which does not allow any users to be identified. We do not make any attempt, nor do we allow Google to attempt to, find out the identities of any users visiting our website.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be honest about this. We will make it clear when we collect the personally identifiable information and will clearly explain what we intend to do with it.
In order to provide users with certain services, we may need to share their personal data with some of our service partners. These include SEO experts & marketing service providers.
Xpozur Pty Ltd only allows service providers to handle users personal data when we have confirmed they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data in order to provide services to Xpozur Pty Ltd and you and not for any other purpose.
Aside from our service providers, Xpozur Pty Ltd will not disclose your personal data to any third party.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION: We adopt appropriate data collection, storage & processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored.
Sensitive and private data exchanged between www.xpozur.com.au and its users happens over a SSL (secure communication channel).
RIGHT TO REQUEST OR AMEND INFORMATION: You are entitled to view, amend, or delete personal information that we hold. Email your request to email@example.com and it will be processed by the appropriate staff member.
Southbank, VIC, 3006